Telenor Call Block service | How to Subscribe |
Telenor Call and SMS block service
Block unwanted calls with Telenor Call & SMS Blocker to get rid of unwanted callers.
How to subscribe to Telenor calls and SMS block service?.
You need to send SMS ‘sub’ to 420 for call and SMS block service. Once you are registered for the call block service, you will receive a confirmation SMS.
How to Unsubscribe Telenor calls and SMS block service?.
You need to send SMS ‘USUB’ to 420
Call and SMS Block Service Charges
Rs. 8.96 incl. tax Per week will be charged.
|Activation Text||Short Code||Definition||Charges*|
|B||420||To add a number to Blacklist||Rs 2.39|
|B||420||To remove a number from Blacklist||Rs 2.39|
|W||420||To add a number to the whitelist||Rs 2.39|
|WB||420||To remove a number from Whitelist||Rs 2.39|
|BL||420||To view Black list||No Charges|
|USUB||420||To Unsubscribe the service||No Charges|
|SWITCH||420||Switch to black active or white active mode||No Charges|
Terms and Conditions
- Service price can be changed at any time.
- If charges change you will be notified with SMS.
- All prepaid and postpaid users can subscribe to the call block service.
- you can check detail via string *420#.
- Service status can be checked via Mytelenor App.